Scarning Pre School is a charity based organisation, located within the grounds of Scarning Primary School . We are run independently from the school by an elected committee of pre-school parents. Scarning Pre School is Ofsted registered and all staff are trained in The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). We accept children from the term in which they turn 2 years old up to school age. Our Pre School has its own fully enclosed outside play area and the premises are accessible to adults and children who may have disabilities.
At Scarning Pre School We Strive To:
- Effectively prepare the children for the next stage in their education, by learning through play.
- Enhance the development and education of all children – we like to involve parents/carers to create a happy community based group.
- Provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- Work within the statutory framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage which believes every child deserves the best start in life.
- Support every child so they can fulfil their potential, ensuring equality of opportunity for all the children and families.
We Can Offer
- An in depth and specially tailored curriculum developed through the Early Years Foundation Stage framework leading to approved learning outcomes with the support of a personal keyworker.
- Staff that are highly trained and qualified. All permanent members of staff have reached a minimum of Level 3 Diploma in Pre School practice or are working towards it, whilst the manager and deputy manager are both level 6.
- A commitment to provide equal opportunities for all individuals. We strive to meet all our children’s individual requirements including special and educational needs. Our manager is the SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator). We also have a number of staff who are trained as Safeguarding Lead Professionals.
- Individual care and attention made possible by the high ratio of adults to children.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- Easy access to our very own spacious garden.